As specialists in human behavior, we know that self-actualization and performance go hand in hand, and that achieving results is not just about having the right ingredients – there must be synergy between them.
Our results-oriented interventions promote synergy by targeting all levels of the organization while integrating different activities into a comprehensive plan within a well-defined timeframe.
- Assessment of potential
- 360° assessment
- Identification of High Potential candidates
- Accelerated development of leadership
- Team building
- Conflict management
- Organizational development
- Analysis of the work environment
- Change management
- Organizational transformation
What sets us apart:
- Our understanding of your needs — We are partners in your projects, and we take your success to heart.
- Our multi-disciplinary approach — Our team consists of seasoned, multi-skilled professionals, including industrial psychologists, coaches and organizational development consultants. Each member of our team contributes high-level expertise using the most rigorous scientific methodologies.
- Our flexibility — We understand that you are subject to multiple constraints and that sometimes the final outcome of your project may vary considerably from your original plan. We know how to adjust to make things easier for you.
- Our high standards of practice — We keep up with the latest best practices and work in strict compliance with the codes of ethics of the professional orders to which our team members belong:
- Ordre des psychologues du Québec;
- Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines et en relations industrielles agréés du Québec;
- Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC).
“We took advantage of Ms. Girard’s expertise to minimize the risk of filling positions in two of our divisions with external candidates. Ms. Girard met with us prior to assessing the candidates to understand fully the organizational context in relation to both our company and its managers. She then provided us with a very clear picture of the strengths and weaknesses of each candidate. This allowed us to select the better candidates and to better plan their integration. We greatly appreciate this process.” - Senior Manager, manufacturing